Kid Relentless Birthday Parties
- When? Parties are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- How Long? Each party is a 2 hour celebration – 1 hour in the gym, 1 hour for snacks and cake, and a dance party finale!
- How is the Gym Hour Structured? Gym time includes supervised play on all four events (floor, vault, bars, and beam) plus time on the trampoline, rope, and playing with the parachute. It all depends on the age of the guest, but the birthday boy/girl is always in the center of it all.
- How Old? Parties are for children 3 years old and up.
- How Many? The maximum number of kids is 22.
- What Are Our Responsibilities? Relentless is responsible for set up and clean up, entertainment, and the party room.
- What Are Your Responsibilities? Parents are responsible for food, drinks, table cloths, plates, and decor.
12 Weeks of Fitness and Gymnastics, June 15th – September 4th
Looking for a great program for your kids this summer? Sign up for Relentless Camp – a half day or a full day filled with indoor and outdoor activities. This camp is for kids ages 3 (all kids must be potty trained) to 12 years old and all ability levels.
What is Relentless Camp?
This camp is designed to get kids moving and enable them to progress in their fitness and gymnastics abilities. We will be indoors and outdoors (if weather permits). Outdoors will take place on the Jefferson lawn or Washington Sq. Park. Each day of camp your children will learn gymnastics elements and gain a better understanding of the sport. The day will be broken up with tumbling lessons, fitness challenges, open gym, and games.
What does a day at Relentless Camp look like?
***This is a basic outline that will continuously change***
Split into groups to rotate through tumbling, bars, beam, vault or ring lessons. This will change day by day and all groups will be divided by age/ability.
Games outside (Jefferson lawn or Washington Sq. Park)
Lunch (or end of half day)
Split into groups for tumbling lessons
Open gym (supervised free play and practice)
A half day of Camp runs from 9:00am – 12:00pm Monday through Friday.
A full day of Camp runs from 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
What are Relentless Camp rates?
- Half Day – $250/week
- Full Day – $350/week
- Half Day – $450/week
- Full Day – $600/week
- Half Day – $600/week
- Full Day – $800/week
Is after care provided?
Due to limited space at the studio, we will not be providing after care. If a child is left 20-minutes past Camp time, a $20 charge will be issued.
What should I pack for lunch & snack?
If your child is attending a half day we ask that you pack one small snack. If attending a full day of camp, we ask that you pack 2 small snacks and a healthy lunch.
We are asking parents to pack healthy lunches – water only with lunch, limited processed food, and no candy. We would like kids to eat whole foods while at Relentless Camp, as we are encouraging them to move and get strong and we want to be properly fueling their bodies.
How do I sign my child up?
Make a $50 deposit for each week you would like to attend. Please click here and select “Kid Relentless Camp” to sign up today! Once you have paid your deposit for the week(s) you wish to attend, your child’s spot will be reserved.